Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Christina Hendricks

A couple days after I posted my redheads entry, this spread on Christina Hendricks in Esquire magazine was released. She is a gorgeous, curvaceous gal--always a treat. If you haven't already, you should read the interview that accompanies them. Pure fluff, but it talks a lot about how she loves pork. (Don't we all?)


Upon seeing the pictures, some people cry "photoshop," but aside from evening out skin tone and the like that they always do, I'm not sure how much was done. Personally, I'd cry "shapewear." If you've got one or two assistants, a corset can do a lot for a woman, and that can do a lot for a man. Corsets will be the subject of a future blog.



Anyway, here are some miscellaneous pics (some of which I've posted before) by way of apology for my omission.














I'm not sure either red or green suits her that well. She does look great in black though. The close-up shows her looking tired, sad, and enticingly tragic.










4 comments:

mad man said...

Nice photo spread, Dr. C!

"Red hair and black leather, my favorite color scheme." --Richard Thompson

more than a handful, you're risking thumb strain said...

That's a whole lot of woman...whew! Amen, sister.

oh, wait said...

This Richard Thomspson guy sounds like he's got a lot of wisdom. If only somebody would send me a cd of his songs or something. ;)

Excelsior! said...

Maybe more woman than I could handle, but it wouldn't stop me from trying if I got the chance.