Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Ten Sexy Singers (Plus One): Liz Phair


You remember that friend you had who was fun, flirty, sexy and (for you) completely unreachable? The one all the guys wanted, and many of them had?The one who turned over boyfriends like playing cards but never had any luck? The one you always wanted to get together with, but never had, or maybe you did, briefly, but then she went back to her jerk boyfriend. Liz Phair is that girl.


Now, maybe you never knew a girl like this, but I've known dozens. And what do these girls talk about? Their boyfriends. Half the time they're telling you how he "fucks like a volcano," how he's "uncomplicated," how he "just feels right" like her "favorite underwear." The other half of the time, she's wondering "why it is that there are those kind of men," and trying to convince you (and herself) that she's "extraordinary" while the boy who's just sloughed her off is "boring."


She's a singer who, even when she says "you," I just can't imagine her talking to me. Maybe it's because I've never had a woman say to me, "gimme your hot white cum."


Really, she seems so far beyond me, I shouldn't even have included her on this list. Should've just cut her out of my head. But, like with those other girls, I just can't help hoping: I'm a sucker for her lucky pretty eyes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good choice here! Exile in Guyville still rocks like hell!

(the new stuff...not so much).

Dr. C said...

whitechocolatespaceegg and Whip-Smart aren't bad, either, but after that it's definitely dubious.