Sunday, April 20, 2008

Some Kindred Spirits

Although you haven't necessarily gotten to expect a daily entry from me, I feel bad that I will be out of town this week and not at all able to contribute to myblog here, especially when I always have so much to say and so little time to say it. Anyway, in case you ever find yourself wishing that I would post a new blog, when I'm not, here are a few other places you can go for Pleasure Domes-type material, by which I mean generally intellectual musings about sex.

V is for Vixen is a good sex column, sometimes great, sometimes not so much, but on the whole, one I'd definitely recommend. Written by a smut distributor/former sex worker, this column is generally one that I can get behind, from its first entry on what happens when a girlfriend discovers "the stash," to the column I first came across, entitled "titties galore," it tackles many of my most relevant sex issues, often with some humor, and pretty much always on target.

Sexuality in the Arts is nicely divided into two parts. First, there are some long, somewhat interesting discussions in the blog about art & sex-related posts, some maudlin, some intense. Then, this blog has a huge image gallery of all kinds of sexy art works that range in tempo from smut to toon to mere suggestiveness. A good range.

Mr. Satanism's 500 Coolest Chicks Ever certainly leaves a lot to be desired, like the rest of the list, but for a quick discussion of some pretty hot chicks, it's entertaining.

Hope you enjoy. I'll be in Kuai enjoying the company of my beautiful wife.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun!

Now I better check these links of yours!