Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Maybe I'm Sanguine After All

At first, I was really disappointed to hear about Scarlett's engagement. I mean, I don't know anybody as disappointed as me. You've read my discussion about her here and on the now-defunct Chronicles of Noggle, but you don't know that at work I've been going through the pictures of Elle's recent Women in Hollywood Event (I guess it was last October), admiring everything about her. She looks great in this dress, which highlights her natural gifts. Her hair, complexion, curves, all look great this evening. Charming smile, cute nose, lively eyes, she really has everything that makes a woman sexy and beautiful, and the IMDB library has all the best pictures. I put one up a day, and between tasks I take a look at it to refresh myself with the joy that comes of beauty.


And if I may call attention to her cleavage in this picture. To be a lily in that valley! And though you can't see it in this shot, her breasts make just about the perfect shape, what might be described as a weighted paraballoid or, if you prefer, a mammoid, a unique shape achievable only by the human breast at its most perfect.

So, anyway, I was disappointed. But then I thought, I'm married. Quite happily, with no plans to divorce my wife. Not to mention the fact that she's like a huge star and all and the chances of us meeting and hitting it off are like zero anyway, so her getting married doesn't materially affect my odds of making it with her. If there's a destiny that ties the cords of our lives together, it'll work itself out no matter what.

But since that's not terribly likely, the primary pleasure she gives me is just by being, and periodically showing off her gorgeous self. This engagement may actually be a blessing in disguise. Once she gets married, Scarlett may feel more comfortable taking on more "adult" roles, including showing a little more skin. And that will make us all happier ever after.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And don't forget that Scarlett Jo and P. Cruz lesbian-scene that will surely be the highlight of...our lives!

It's good to see the Domes up and running again!