Monday, October 20, 2008

Where to Meet Chicks 2

School

School offers an excellent opportunity to meet chicks. We all remember that home-room angel with the soft, fuzzy sweaters too magical to touch, and the truth is that the girls just keep getting better and better looking year after year. In almost every class, there's at least one hot chick, and once you go to college the opportunities just increase. Now there are 20,000 or more men and women of legal age, but still young and mostly unattached. And you're not stuck with just a few girls in your classes, but the entire pool keeps rotating with each semester. And if you get into your core classes and find you're just not meeting the girls you want to meet, why not try a semester as a nursing major? Or ceramics? And if you don't have the time and patience for that, you can still hang out and scope out the chicks as they go to class.

It's also really easy to start talking to these girls. You've got a built-in conversation-starter, and that conversation can easily transition into grabbing a cuppa joe or meeting outside of class. If you can't figure out how to make the first move in starting a conversation, you can get a little more face time by manipulating your teacher's group selection algorithm to your advantage by sitting next to our four seats away or whatever. When I was teaching, I saw many a guy using group work to make time.

In informal surveys, the majority of couples I know met at school. Hell, it's how I met my wife. So why isn't this the number one place to meet chicks? Well, at a certain point, you run outta school. I know there are a few of my readers who are PhDs and still unattached. And although there's always continuing ed, I'd definitely have to say that after grad school the quality of leads tends to go down.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I get older, they stay the same age."

Anonymous said...

If by 'school,' you mean 'the classroom'... then I am inclined to agree. Given my current state of drunkitude and my female to male ratio... yes, one could find much play in my classrooms.

In fact, I invite Woodson to come to my classes and grab for as much ass as he can hold between his brazen paws. Whatever he can carry out of the room -- he can keep.

Anonymous said...

When I return to Arkansas, Dr. X, I will do just that!

Also, we are all besides ourselves in anticipation of the number one place to meet women! Quit teasing, Dr. C, and bring it on!