Monday, May 19, 2008

Wow! Scream Queens!! This could take a while.





I shall begin with the classics--you know what a classical dude I am--Jamie Lee Curtis--why? Come on! Take one look at her little ass in those tight pants in the original Halloween, or that cute little pirate costume she wears in Terror Train, and the question is answered.



There's also Adrienne Barbau to consider--if you're a breast man, she wins hands down (no pun intended).


















Lately, I would have to say a couple of the hottest I've seen are Natalie Jackson Mendoza--check her out in The Descent (actually the whole cast is pretty friggin' hot in that flick)--and Laura Regan of They (2002)--a nice little ass shot of her after sex in that one--Woooo!



One of my all time favorites though is Jenny Agutter--the nurse in American Werewolf in London


















--speaking of werewolves, Dee Wallace in the Howling (also in Cujo and The Hills Have Eyes--original, not remake)



Katherine Isabelle is also pretty damned hot in Gingersnaeven hot when she starts looking more lycanthropic later in the film--still hot.Oh, there are just so many, I feel I haven't done this justice--how could I? Anyway, these are a few of my favorites.
(By Soon(?)-to-be-Dr. H)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenny Agutter: good choice!

Last night Dr. S. enlightened me about the "Willhelm Scream." Why did I not know about this?

And why have I not seen Terror Train!?

Anonymous said...

If it makes ya feel better, I didn't know about it, either.

Nor have I seen Terror Train, and I couldn't find any good images of Curtis in a Pirate Suit, though not for lack of trying.

Agutter is hot, I must concur w/ both you gents, because a) she had a great bod; b) she has a cute face; and c) she's not shy.
I am also a fan of Barbeau, although I can take Curtis or leave her (as if I have a choice). Obviously our expert was only giving a cursory list, and his choices are unexceptionable, but immediately obvious omissions include Fay Wray and Julia Adams, if we want to talk "classics."