Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Oh, and I forgot to Mention . . .


The reason behind the Hot Cartoon Chicks sidebar. I was having a conversation with one of my fellow writers (who is much less interested in the female form) about Thundarr the Barbarian, and happened to mention how I had a huge crush on Princess Ariel when I was like 8, and he acted like I was some kind of freak.
But I don't understand how anybody could not be all over her. She's got a hot bod, obviously, and she's super-smart, the perfect mix of sex object and mother figure for the 8-year-old barbarian. Plus, she's sorceress. Plus, she had long thick hair like Amy Darke, the perfect girl in my 3rd grade class, who I also had a crush on for four years.
So, anyway, maybe it's my concommittant exposure to pinups, but I don't think I'm all that unusual, so I'll feature a few of my favorites in the side bar. And maybe I'll post an entry on Disney princesses, who are a special category.

No comments: