Wednesday, June 25, 2008

An Omission?




As a comment pointed out in my last post, there was a glaring omission in my hot alien babes list: Natasha Henstridge of Species. She was on my original version of the list, but she sort of got forgotten in putting the final list together. Not the sign of a truly hot babe: you don't forget them. I mean, there are nights I wake up from a dream about Venus with a raging hard-on. You don't forget a real babe. In fact, there are many non-babes that imprint themselves indelibly on your mind because of just that one moment when they were in just the right posture, leaning over, with the sun catching their hair or the light glinting off their eyes. I just don't forget women, as a general rule. So how did I just forget Natasha Henstridge?



It's true that she has great tits: no doubt about that. Good size, nice color, excellent shape. Even a viable candidate for the perfect nipple. And not only do you get to see them a lot, but there's that short scene when she's running--running--completely naked and they're doing what tits do when women run. Really nice.


And she's an alien in the movie, too, and goodness knows I tend to remember aliens.



So why did I forget her? The truth is that she has no personality. She is pretty much completely flat and bland and plastic. To be really sexy, a woman also has to have a character. As much as men (me included, or even especially) are criticized for turning women into sex objects, the criticism is off base. Men want women to be sexual beings, if for no other reason than it gives them more to bring to the sex act.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, she is bland. I couldn't tell you a single thing she's done since Species (except maybe Species sequels, which I didn't see!).

But I've always been fond of Species!

Anonymous said...

Plus, other than going crazy and killing people in gruesome and incredulous ways, her demeanor is fairly human - slutty ice queen human - but still pretty human. There isn't much that says "alien" or "cyborg" with her. She just seems to be a horny superbitch.