Monday, July 14, 2008

It's peach season again . . .


And I took a California peach to work today. It smelled so good, felt so good, I just couldn't wait to eat it. But then, California peaches are like California girls: they look good and smell good, and they're juicy, but ultimately they're bland and waxy.


Are Georgia girls like Georgia peaches: tight, tough, and tart?


And Colorado girls like Colorado peaches: sometimes a little on the large side, but oh, so sweet and juicy you can't help but love every ounce of them?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Based on what we've learned from Q's Jenna, I'd said "tight, tough, and tart" is about right.

Did you get a Smilie visitor over the weekend?

Anonymous said...

I got a call, but he was on Pearl Street, and I was in Aurora, cleaning house and working on the Beetle.